virginiabeachrockgym.com Forum Index
Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login

Post new topic   Reply to topic    virginiabeachrockgym.com Forum Index -> Virginia Beach Rock Gym -> Death of the Weatherman
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YetiMan
Gumbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Death of the Weatherman Reply with quote

So, he's gone. My brother is gone for a while now. I know I'll see him agian, it just won't be the same. In the big picture 3 1/2 months isn't a very long time, but in the now and today thats a fking eternity. Time will pass and he'll be resurrected from the deep, but today is a sad day.

So, drink a beer, climb a route, and forget some directions all for Tom.
View users profile Send private message
sharkbait
Gumbie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not fret yetiman, our brother will return before you know it and we will be able to the wonderful world of climbing in California. We will be able to rescue him from this particular gate of hell. It definately sucks that we will not see him before we leave. I will go out right away and get lost and have a beer wherever I end up just for him. icon_sad.gif We will see you soon Weatherman.....
View users profile Send private message
RandomWeatherman
Gumbie

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you guys talking about? I'm right here. In Bahrain. Yes, You are right, I will be back soon. oh and yes I will be in Cali. Can't wait to come back and get back into the whole climbing thing. Crazy enough I bought a Climbing Magazine over here in the middle east. Not to long now and we'll be partying like I never left. I'll write you guys some more emails as time goes on. I'll call when I get back to Norfolk. Miss you guy alot and give Carrie and Fairy dirt I mean dust my regards.
Your Brother
TM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    virginiabeachrockgym.com Forum Index -> Virginia Beach Rock Gym All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: