virginiabeachrockgym.com Forum Index
Home FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Register Profile Login to check your private messages Login

Post new topic   Reply to topic    virginiabeachrockgym.com Forum Index -> Virginia Beach Rock Gym -> what's up suckas....it's CATIE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
c-bop
Gumbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: what's up suckas....it's CATIE Reply with quote

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.....................YO

so um....yup, i am a raft guide, hittin some sick class 4 and 5 rapids, bodyboarding down the riv and missin you guys more than i ever thought i would ..... boy am i itchin...for 2 reasons: 1. i have'nt climbed sh_t since i've been here, i've been training and going down the river 4 and 5 times a day. 2. the black flies have bitten huge holes in and around my neck and ears!! they are ridiculous!!! aaahhhhhh i hate them!!!! tinsley-- i'm missin you and really wanting to talk to ya, my email changed and i lost yours, email me at . i don't have much internet access, i have to drive a good hour or so to use a computer but i'll be in touch. icon_rolleyes.gif oh and wsup boo...i'm checking out rumney next week, can't wait!! later nerds......................Catie
View users profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    virginiabeachrockgym.com Forum Index -> Virginia Beach Rock Gym All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: